This position is responsible for conducting sampling in the field and providing relevant documentation to the Laboratory for processing. Must be comfortable working with and around cannabis products. All employment offers will be contingent upon successful completion of a background check. Compensation commensurate with experience.
• Drive to a Medical Marijuana Grower Processor (GP) Site in PA. Drive times will vary depending on location.
• Follow all internal laboratory and State regulations while taking samples at the Grower Processor site.
• Maintain records of samples
• Maintain sampling supply/equipment inventory
• Follow good documentation practices, data integrity principles and safety behaviors
• Ensure proper Sample Submission form protocols are followed
• Follow all traffic laws
• Coordinate intake activities with Client Services Representative(s) and Laboratory Director
• Perform other duties as requested by Management Sample Collection:
• Randomly select samples for testing using the defined standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Document sample and client information
• Maintain proper chain of custody of the samples from the client to the laboratory
• Receive samples and verify appropriate receipt conditions, including weighing sample.
• Complete all necessary intake forms Preferred Skills
• RELIABILITY is a must.
• Flexible- it may be days between jobs, and sometimes you will need to drive 1-2 hours to get to the sampling site
• Organization- Will need to fill out paperwork, and understand paperwork received from each GP.
• Client services – You will represent PCR Labs and will need to work with the GP and the transportation agents.
• Adaptable- Each GP will vary, the sampling procedures will stay the same, but the candidate must be comfortable knowing that they will have a different experience at each GP.
• Mobility – Must be able to get into a sterile suit at some GP’s.
• Must have reliable means of transportation.
To apply, email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.