The Laboratory Technician will be part of a team which utilizes various analytical chemistry and microbiological procedures for analyzing cannabis and cannabis products.
Primary Job Responsibilities
The Laboratory Technician will be responsible for the preparation, processing and destruction of test samples, maintaining run logs and instrument logs, preparing solutions, data entry and analysis, as well
as various other tasks required to keep the laboratory clean and functioning. Instrumentation used in the lab, including LCUV, LCMSMS, GCFID, ICPMS, and BioMerieux microbiological system.
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree in science, chemistry or pharmaceutical related discipline
• Experience with instrumentation such as: HPLC, LC/MS/MS, GC, and ICPMS, Sciex, Agilent
• Minimum of 2 years of lab experience, working in a lab environment
• Basic computer skills including Microsoft office
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Experience with preventative maintenance and troubleshooting of analytical instrumentation
• Motivated by milestone achievements and accomplishments for personal/professional growth and the success of the business team as a whole
To apply, email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.